Family And General Dentist in Brentwood, TN
The practice of Dentistry encompasses an amazing array of services and procedures, all with a common goal, to help you to preserve your natural teeth as long as possible, ensure your oral health, and keep you looking and feeling great throughout life. The difference between Family and General Dentistry is that, a Family Dentist can treat different age groups from young children to adults and often maintain a family-friendly environment. On the other hand, a General Dentists restrict their patients to a specific age group.
General & Family Dentistry Procedures
Modern dentistry offers a wide range of services to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great. These procedures include:
- Cleanings & Oral Exams, to keep your teeth and gums healthy, and catch early signs of dental disease
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Extractions, to remove unhealthy teeth that cannot be saved
- Fillings, to restore decayed teeth
- Inlays & Onlays, to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Invisalign Clear Aligners, for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect a dangerous disease that can be cured if caught early
- Orthodontic Treatment/Invisalign
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to rescue diseased teeth
- Sealants, to help prevent cavities
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for pain in the jaw area treated with Botox
- Tooth Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Decay Prevention, so you keep your natural teeth as long as possible
During your family's initial consultation at Douglas W. McMillan, DDS they'll receive a visual examination conducted by Dr. McMillan, followed by charting and periodontal probing before a personalized treatment plan is put into place. X-rays will also be taken of your family's periodontal structures so that a proper diagnosis can be made of any proximal decay existing in their teeth that would have otherwise been overlooked.
Do you need to schedule your family's next dental visit?
Then call our Brentwood, TN office at (615) 373-4242 today!